The alfalfa plant is perennial, new growth rising each year from the crown. Stems reach to 3 feet, and 5 to 25 stems may rise from a single crown. Alfalfa hay is highly palatable and nutritious with very high digestible protein, mineral and vitamin contents.
- Outstanding winter hardiness characteristics.
- Leafy, dark green, fine-stemmed.
- High yield potential across wide variety of soil types.
- inoculated seed
- Seeding Depth: 1/4"-1/2" deep in fine textured seedbed.
- Longevity: Perennial.
- Seed Count: 375,000 per pound.